SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO Features of Tasty CMS
Part of the service we provide is working with you in helping you understand how search engines such as Google and Bing work. There are many factors that have to be taken into consideration so there is not one answer nor is there one quick fix. Our Content Management System is written so you can get the most out of your SEO because our CMS includes:
- Search Engine Friendly URLs - Our CMS allows you to create search engine friendly URLs (example: http://www.yourwebsite.com/website_management_service_and_support/ as opposed to http://www.yourwebsite.com/?p=services-all_id=8.html)
- Google sitemap.xml File - This allows Google to crawl and index every page of your website more easily (example: http://www.yourwebsite.com/sitemap.xml)
- META Keywords & META Description - We allow you to control the META Keywords and the META Description on every page of your website
Google Analytics - Every website is setup with Google Analytics so you can easily view, track, and assess the traffic on your website.
During your training, we go over all these SEO features and explain to you why these features are important so you can maximize your web ranking potential.
SEo Tips for your website
Sufficient content is needed in order for search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, MSN, AOL, Ask.com, etc. to find and index your website. Search engines cannot read images, only text. Without valid text on your website, search engines are highly unlikely to find you. Additionally, the more content you have on your website, the better your SEO will be. Google pays attention to how much content you list on your website as well as how often you are making updates to your website. A CMS plays an important role to easily add fresh and relevant content to your website.
- A Quick Intro to Heading Tags
The words that you choose when writing for your website are extremely important...
- A Quick intro to Meta Keywords, Meta Description and the Title Tag
Features you need to build a great website...
- Better META: When Google speaks it's important to listen
You might be surprised to learn that Google ignores META Keywords...
- Google's SEO Tips For Startups
Questions you should ask before building a new website
Before signing up with any web designer or web developer, you should ask the following questions:
- Do you create search engine friendly URLs?
- Do you create a Google sitemap.xml file?
- Do you provide access to the META Keywords and the META Description for all the pages on my website?
- Do you charge extra for any of these features?
I had my new business cards printed with my website address on them and the next day Google analytics showed a spike in views after handing them out. Thanks again Tasty CMS.
Amy - "What's nice about our CMS is that I only have to upload the Google analytics file once and then the code automatically is added to every page of your website. This includes any new pages that you may add later.”
Joe - "OMG, the time saving alone for that seems like another win for Tasty CMS!"